Friday, June 10, 2011

Final Thoughts

This workshop has been amazing!  I have met so many cool people with whom I hope to stay in contact.  Living in the dorms was great because I got to have the experience of living and working with others on a 24-hour basis.  There was not a single activity we did that I did not enjoy. The professors that worked with us were so nice and informative; they really made the experience all worthwhile.  I will miss everyone dearly.  I hope that everyone stays in touch and that we all have the chance to work together again someday.

When I came to this workshop I only knew Elizabeth Winton....that made the experience a little more comfortable, having a good friend here with me.  BUT I have to say I'm sooooo happy to have met (DA GUHZ) Malaizsa, Dana, and Zoe.....AKA: Granny, Sleepy, and Flower...I will probably miss them most of all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment